Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Product Delivery Manager
Regular Employee, Full time
About the team of Product Programme Managers
The Thales Naval organization in Hengelo is a product-oriented organization. All activities related to a certain product are combined in one Product Programme. This includes, among other things, new development, adaptation and delivery to (external) customer projects, cost improvement activities, obsolescence resolution, etc. Structuring and executing this Product Programme, similar to the way external customer projects are structured and executed, is the main responsibility of the Product Programme Manager.
When a product cannot simply be delivered to the (external) customer projects but requires additional engineering and test, a dedicated Product Delivery Manager will be appointed.
The Hengelo team of Product Programme Managers and product Delivery Managers is part of the Project Management department. This department also hosts a team of (external) Project Managers and a Project Management Office.
Product Delivery Manager
About the job
As Product Delivery Manager you are responsible for the setting up and execution of the delivery of a product to a project in close cooperation with the Product Programme Manager. You are responsible for realization of all relevant project activities within its time, budget and requirements constraints.
As Product Delivery Manager you lead a (small) team and you:
- Provide a controlled and predictable execution of the delivery of the product to the project
- Are responsible for contact with and reporting to the relevant stakeholders (project management and engineering)
- Contribute to reviews, evaluations and product road map activities
You have proven experience with working in a technical environment and affinity with technical products. As Product Delivery Manager you:
- Have relevant experience in Project Management of (complex) projects
- Have a good skillset in project management methods
- Have the ability to overview complex situations and to manage multi-task environments
- Have excellent leadership skills
- Are strong in motivating and structuring members of all levels
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are fluent in English
- IPMA certification is a plus
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat