In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will make sure customers’ expectations are exceeded, and support account managers on issues related to customer needs. You will support products that will secure the digital lives of millions of people.
A week in the life of a Customer Service Specialist:
- You will take total ownership of customers’ orders from the Purchase Order receipt to the delivery and invoicing
- You will coordinate the order treatment with appropriate Sales, Technical Consultants, Sales Operations, Order manager
- You will be responsible for the internal coordination and follow-up of customer requests/claims
- You will undertake effective root cause analysis whilst following best practice and quality management processes
- You will attend customer meetings and assist customers when visiting Gemalto’s offices
- You will be responsible for record management
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- To do this job, you must be proficient ERP, Microsoft Office, have basic knowledge in contract management, export, sales knowledge and logistics
- We would appreciate if you had CRM experience, ERP knowledge, knowledge of smartcards
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is customer-oriented, organized, autonomous, team player, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, works well under pressure
- You need to have a Degree in Business or related,
We are looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in customer service or related role
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!