In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
- you will take total ownership of customers' orders from the Purchase Order receipt to the delivery,
- you will coordinate the order treatment with appropriate Sales, Technical Consultants, Sales Operations, Order manager,
- you will be responsible for the internal coordination and follow-up of customer requests/claims,
- you will undertake effective root cause analysis whilst following best practice and quality management processes,
- you will attend customer meetings and assist customers when visiting Thales DIS’s offices
- you will be responsible for record management.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!