Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
Product Assurance Manager Space
Regular Employee, Full time
Within our Eindhoven Research & Development department, a team of about 20 people is working on the development of cryogenic coolers and its high-tech components, such as compressors, linear motors and control electronics. We also conduct research into key technologies that are important for Thales Cryogenics, such as thermodynamics, heat and fluid dynamics, vibrational behaviour and tribology. We develop products for customers and carry out our own research. In our field we collaborate with specialized engineering companies, technical universities and other international institutions. We are active in military, civil and space markets.
For our Eindhoven location, we are looking for a:
Product Assurance Manager Space
About the job
As a Product Assurance (PA) Manager, your working week will be very diverse. You will be in contact with a wide variety of people throughout the organization, as it is your task to safeguard the Space product assurance and quality aspects of the product development.
Supervised by the project manager, you act as an independent technical authority, verifying compliance to all product assurance requirements. In this role, you are active in assuring that the materials, parts, and processes used to assemble a Space product shall be fit for their purpose over the entire life of the product. This means that one moment, you might be discussing technical and quality related issues with a colleague, another you might be having a conference call or face to face meeting with the customer chain to report about issues and project results. As you have to deal with different departments, organizations, products and processes, it is important to have an overall view but also to be able to zoom in when necessary.
Your main tasks
You will be focusing on the following activities:
- Managing the Product Assurance of Thales Cryogenics Space projects and preparing all related reports;
- Define the PA management plan of the project and challenge your team to meet the PA requirements;
- Manage the project NCs (Non-Conformities) and communicate with the customer chain about them
- Maintaining and managing your internal and external (inter)national contacts associated with the PA role in the projects, to be performed in coordination with the Project Manager, the R&D Manager and the project team;
- Delivering on the required project results, with you being responsible for the PA aspects.
In other words, this is a broad function that offers many challenges and opportunities for personal development. A security screening will be part of the appointment procedure.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- An academic or higher vocational education in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Space or a similar field with experience;
- Product Assurance management experience in a technical and international B2B production environment;
- A flexible and stress-resistant personality;
- Focused on stimulating communication and cooperation;
- Passionate and resourceful;
- The skills necessary to deal with opposing interests in a political environment;
- A good listener with the ability to ask in-depth questions, even when the message is not explicit;
- Good analytical and conceptual skills;
- An excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
In addition, it will be a plus if you have knowledge of cryogenics and/or experience in the space field.
What's in it for you
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organization
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat