Banen per Plaats
Banen per Categorie
- Banen Bid & Project Management 4
- Banen Financieel 2
- Banen Gezondheid, onroerend goed, veiligheid 18
- Banen Hardware 8
- Banen Industrie 15
- Banen Juridisch & Contracten 3
- Banen Klantenservice 9
- Banen Kwaliteitsbeheer en klanttevredenheid 3
- Banen Procurement 7
- Banen Software - IS/IT & Cyber security 31
- Banen Strategie, marketing, verkoop 3
- Banen Systems engineering 24
System Engineer - DELFT or HENGELO
Regular Employee, Full time
At our headquarters in Hengelo the System Engineering department is responsible for the entire development cycle of our radar products, services and solutions, consisting of concept definition, system design, system integration and validation.
Within the System Engineering department, the Mission Systems group performs all system engineering activities for the realization of a mission system on board of naval ships. This includes all integration activities with various subsystems, such as sensors, effectors, communication and navigation systems. The Mission Systems group consist of multiple teams in Hengelo and a team Delft: System Engineering Delft. To strengthen our teams, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated System Engineer.
About the job
In your job as System Engineer you will work as an integral part of a project team which is responsible for the design, development and validation of a mission system for a specific customer. You will bring your particular expertise into the project and manage one or multiple subsystem suppliers; starting from the bid phase up to the acceptance phase. You will need to interface with the lead engineer of the project, representatives of the customer, suppliers of subsystems and other parties involved.
In addition, you may be involved in other activities within the Thales organisation, such as process improvement and/or product expertise/roadmap definition.
Your main tasks are:
• Understanding and acting upon Customer requirements
• Contributing to mission system concept definition and design
• Providing solutions to technical questions from internal/external stakeholders
• Managing project-related subsystem suppliers
• Building up and maintaining the knowledge base of subsystems
We are looking for a new colleague who:
• possesses a BSc or MSc degree in electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace engineering or similar field
• has more than five years experience in system engineering
• is a generalist with a broad interest in technology
• preferably has previous experience in the Naval domain
• has good communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders
• possesses a high level of initiative, pragmatism and persuasiveness
• is fluent in spoken and written English and Dutch
• is flexible with respect to business trips to stakeholders in The Netherlands and abroad
What's in it for you
• A challenging job in a great team within our high-tech, innovative work environment. Includes the freedom for initiative and good ideas.
• Room for personal and professional growth within our organisation, for example in regards to technical, commercial or international skills.
• Valuable international collaboration with coworkers from 68 different countries around the globe.
• A comfortable work space in a modern environment, with a focus on flexibility and the right work life balance.
• A good salary, fitting travel allowance, and the ability to personalise your employment conditions: for instance, you can trade PTO for internet costs, our bicycle plan, company fitness and relocation costs.
• 40 days off per year (PTO). Yes, really.
Apply now! Click on the button below to upload your profile and show your interest.
To ensure that we are a good match, we can ask you to participate in an assessment.
We actively support a working pattern that suits your lifestyle and helps you reach your ambitions. That means that equal opportunities, inclusion and an informal culture are integral to our success. It also means that your well-being and happiness matter to us! That’s why we offer you the flexibility to do what’s important to you; whether that’s part time hours, job sharing, remote working, or the ability to flex your start and finish times.
In line with Thales' Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity, eligibility to work in The Netherlands and employment and/or education history. Some vacancies may require a security clearance which can require further evidence to be provided. For further details of the evidence required to apply for security clearance please refer to the General Intelligence and Security Service.
< Terug naar zoekresultaat