Location: Charleroi, Belgium
Thales people architect and deliver satellite-based systems that help position, connect and observe our planet, and push the boundaries of our understanding of planet's resources. Our systems are in orbit at 400 km, 20000 km, 36000 km and beyond to the edges of the solar system.
Thales Alenia Space Belgium is an expert in several high-technology fields. Indeed, Thales Alenia Space Belgium is the Belgian front-runner in space electronics applications for satellites and launchers, the world leader in power conditioning and distribution for satellites and the principal supplier of electronics for Ariane 5. Thales Alenias Space Belgium, is a company located on 3 sites, one in Charleroi, one in Leuven and the other one in Hasselt (Satellite Photovoltaïc Assembly). We offer you: the opportunity to work in a company universally renowned for the quality of its products, an attractive and a state-of-the-art technologic activity field, evolution opportunities within a company in constant growth.
The department “Project management” is looking for a (M/W) :
Inside the Project Management team, and as the owner of several equipment delivery contracts, you will be in a position:
- to organise and conduct the activities of your projects, relying on the TASB contributing departments involved;
- to lead your projects to a good end, at customer satisfaction, while also respecting the agreed quality, schedule and profit objectives;
- to represent TASB General Management w.r.t. the customers, and to build with them strong relationships, to the best benefit of the parties;
- to periodically report to TASB General Management and to your customers, on the progress, performance, risks and opportunities of your projects.
For this mission, you will be located in Charleroi
- civil/industrial Engineer in Electronics or Electromechanics with a convincing experience in Project Management in the field of electronics.
- mastering the English language is essential.
- a first experience in the Space context is an asset.
- a company universally renowned for the quality of its products.
- an attractive and a state-of-the-art technologic activity field.
- a full production management function, combining both technical and human aspects.
- many daily contacts.
- an attractive wage package.
- evolution opportunities within a company in constant growth
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!